Looking for an easy to make dog popsicle recipe? You’re in the right place!
Carrot Apple “Pupsicles” are a tasty option that dogs love on hot days. Plus, you likely already have all of the ingredients in your fridge, yay!
Check out Scout loving the pupsicles below 👇
Let’s get to the recipe 🔽
- 2 apples (any kind), with seeds, core, and stem removed
- 2 full-size carrots or about 2 cups of baby carrots
- About 1 cup of water
- Ice cube trays
- Cut 2 apples (any kind) and remove seeds, core, and stem. Leave the skin on.
- Cut 2 full-size carrots into 3-4 inch pieces, or use about 2 cups of baby carrots.
- Put ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Add 1 cup of water and puree.
- Pour into ice cube trays (don’t use actual popsicle sticks, they can be dangerous for dogs) and freeze.
- Serve to your pup on hot days (or any day you wanna give them a tasty frozen treat!).
Here are the directions in video form 🐾
Did your pup like this recipe? Let us know in the comments!