Trainer and Pup Parent Recommended Products | Pupford
May 9th, 2023
Filed under Pet Parenting
We know that when it comes to raising a happy, healthy, and well-behaved dog, the right tools (like treats and training) make all the difference.
That’s why our treats and chews are made of healthy, simple ingredients, why we offer a range of products to help your dog overcome different problem behaviors, and we created products to help with your dog’s overall health and wellbeing.
“My dog likes these more than any other treat. I like them too because they are a reward without a lot of calories.” -Cheryl
Still unsure of what to get for your pup? Check out some Pupford favorites from trainers and pup parents. And rest assured knowing that if your pup has a problem with any product for any reason, we will make it right with an exchange or refund. That’s the .
DOG TRAINER FAVORITE PUPFORD PRODUCTS
As certified positive reinforcement dog trainers, , , , and know a thing or two about training dogs of all ages and temperaments. They also know how important the right rewards are to encourage your dog to perform the tasks you are asking of them.
AMBER AQUART’S FAVORITES
- - My dog’s top favorite training treats are the chicken and beef liver.
- - I love using the chicken jerky for extra high value and jackpot rewards.
- - The turbo tendon chews are my dog’s favorite chews they’ve ever tried.
- - My dogs and I love the enrichment toys. They’re cute, fun, and they keep the pups entertained. Especially the little car one!
- - Whiskey loves training with the flirt pole, it’s one of her favorite non-food rewards.
- - And when it comes to what I love, I love the sudsy soap bar. It smells amazing and is super easy to use and leaves the dogs smelling and looking great. 🥰
TRACI MADSON’S FAVORITES
ZAK GEORGE’S FAVORITES
- - These treats are about the size of a pea, making them perfect for multiple rewards and lengthy training sessions
- - If you are new (or not so new) to training a dog, you have to have the right supplies. And there are a few essential items that everyone needs when training a dog - like treats, a tug toy, and long lead.
- - When you're teaching your dog something new you don't want to use a second-grade treat, I strongly recommend you get these Pupford treats
TREVOR SMITH’S FAVORITES
INFLUENCER (PUP PARENTS) FAVORITES
Here are some tried and true favorites from Vivian (@nachocorgo) and Kaylin (@lunathetrickdog).